Christopher Horsley is a young explorer with a passion for capturing volcanoes, tribes and the worlds most unique and elusive phenomena. From the United Kingdom, born 1992, Chris has spent months living with tribes in Papua New Guinea, documenting remote cultures and climbing some of the worlds most active volcanoes.
Ongoing expedition management supplied for Ultimate Volcano Expeditions.
PRESS & MEDIA
If you’re a brand interested in collaborating on future adventures, we’d love to hear from you.
For expeditions, sponsorship inquiries, speaking engagements, viral content creation, television productions, please contact me below.
- LATEST EXPEDITIONS AND CREDITS -
DESCENT INTO BENBOW'S CRATER.
Vanuatu, South Pacific - November 2017
First night ever spent sleeping next to Benbow's lava lake. Expedition management and rigging supplied for Ultimate Volcano Expeditions.
Camera & rigging supplied for Japanese production.
ERTA ALE, THE HOTTEST PLACE ON EARTH.
Ethiopia, Dalol, Afar Region - October 2017
- Presenter for ECUBE Media's production on volcanoes.
- Crew for Ultimate Volcano Expeditions.
Nyiragongo, the largest lava lake in the world.
Demorcratic Republic of the Congo - September 2017
- Expedition management, Rigging, Drone supplied for Ultimate Volcano Expeditions.
- Presenter for ECUBE Media Documentary on volcanoes.
IMAX - Marum's incredible lava lake.
Vanuatu, South Pacific - July 2017
- Rigging and camera supplied for Micheal Dolton-Smith's IMAX film The Fires of Creation. Shooting on RED Weapon Helium 8K.
- Rigging, Expeditons management, Safety supplied for Ultimate Volcano Expeditions.
- Photography, drone and Video supplied for multiple productions of a 7 week expedition.
TANNA, MOUNT YASUR
Vanuatu, South Pacific. June 2017
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Middle Sepik - June 2015
My stay in Papua New Guinea was a incredible experience. This is what lead me to work closer with tribal communities and work on several documentary formats surrounding these cultures.